Patient Acquisition Software
Patient Relationship Management
- Centralize inbound & outbound communication
- All communication between the practice and patient will be saved in Portal, so you can see a full history of your back-and-forth with each patient. No more spending time sifting through separate discussions a patient had with different staff members
- Automate lead follow-up
- Ensure every prospect receives follow-up emails in a timely manner, thereby converting more leads into paying patients.
- Automation will reduce staff workload, allowing them to focus on patient engagement.
- Convert more leads into paying patients
- Reduce staff workload
- Two-way patient texting
- Allows practice to send appointment reminders via text and for the patient to confirm/respond. Patients must consent to receiving texts and have the option to opt-out at any time.
- Automated consultation appointment reminders via text, phone and email
- Most patients no-show because they simply forget their appointment. That’s why automated appointment reminders will reduce no-show rates so drastically and increase patient attendance rates. Over 80% of patients prefer text message reminders.
- Increase patient attendance rates
- Integrated with your practice management software
- Ability to schedule appointments 24/7
- Through either web or mobile, patients can select specific appointment types, providers, location, time, and dates.
- Your front desk staff’s workload is reduced because not as many patients are calling to schedule appointments over the phone.
- Customize procedure types and providers available for self-scheduling
Marketing ROI & Website Analytics
- Marketing revenue and cost tracking of practice website and marketing channels
- Track all key performance indicators, leads and purchased appointments associated with rankings, SEO factors and traffic types.
- Evaluate which marketing channels are the most successful for your practice and which to continue focusing on.
- Track all key performance indicators, leads and purchased appointments associated with rankings, SEO factors and traffic types