Through this integration, NextGen practices across the country will be able to acquire, engage, and retain patients based on return on investment and practice efficiency through one platform.
Red Spot Interactive (RSI), the leading patient acquisition, engagement, and retention software platform for medical practices is proud to establish a new partnership with NextGen Healthcare Inc. NextGen’s EHR and PM solutions are empowering the transformation of ambulatory care across medical practices. This partnership adds to RSI’s growing list of dual synchronization partners, which include Nextech, DrChrono, Symplast and Azalea, along with 25 other integrated practice management systems. The partnership will equip NextGen Healthcare practices with the only all-in-one solution for modern patient acquisition, engagement, and retention lowering software costs, touchpoints, and practice workload, while increasing practice revenue and efficiency.
“NextGen’s EHR and PM software are industry leaders in providing practices with efficiency and scale for patient management inside the practice,” said Jason Tuschman, CEO and Founder of Red Spot Interactive. “RSI’s integrated partnership will now allow NextGen practices to have that same efficiency and scale with acquiring and retaining patients when they’re outside of the practice.”
The integration will allow NextGen practices to:
- Track marketing ROI and key performance indicators associated with lead conversion, patient scheduling, and acquisition/retention, driving practice growth
- Create front office efficiency and higher lead conversion rates with state-of-the-art lead management automation, conversion, and patient communication tools
- Supply practices with online appointment scheduling, reducing front desk workload and improving patient engagement
- Maintain 360-degree real-time patient engagement from appointment reminders and surveys to review generation and online reputation management
- Provide fully automated 1:1 patient retention marketing based on predetermined patient interaction, reducing practice workload and driving scale
- Manage website performance based on patient acquisition and key analytics associated with source traffic, rankings, etc.
As the financial factors and competition associated with running a medical practice continue to strangle doctors across the country, RSI’s integrated platform simplifies acquisition, engagement, and retention in a complex digital consumer world. NextGen practices can now have the most efficient practice management solutions for all patient engagement inside and outside of the practice.