Azalea ambulatory clients now have the ability to manage the entire patient acquisition, engagement, and retention process based on return on investment (ROI) through a single platform.
RSI (RSI) has integrated its software with Azalea Health, the leading provider of cloud-based healthcare IT solutions and services for community hospitals and practices. The integration enables Azalea’s clients to have fully synchronized access to RSI’s patient acquisition, engagement, and retention software.
“Azalea Health has utilized cloud-based technology to optimize the continuum of care for community-based healthcare providers, patients, and practices,” said Jason Tuschman, CEO and founder of RSI. “We are ecstatic to be able to integrate our platform to further increase their clients’ value by increasing practice efficiency and scale in regards to patient engagement activities.”
The integration will enable Azalea’s clients to drive practice growth by:
- Tracking marketing revenue/ROI and key performance indicators associated with lead conversion, patient scheduling, and acquisition/retention.
- Maintaining 360-degree real-time patient engagement from appointment reminders and surveys to review generation and online reputation management.
- Creating fully automated, practice-specific patient lifecycle retention marketing based on predetermined patient interaction and practice goals.
- Improving patient access to medical care through automated digital scheduling with real-time access to the practice and provider of choice. RSI’s solution eliminates double entry, reduces unnecessary time on the front desk, and provides an unparalleled patient experience.
- Utilizing HIPAA-compliant two-way texting with patients.
- Tracking key performance indicators associated with website traffic, search engine rankings and their impact on patient acquisition.
“Patient engagement insights are becoming more crucial for ambulatory practices looking to grow their patient base,” said Rian Faircloth, Director of Business Development. “With our strategic RSI integration, Azalea customers can boost patient satisfaction through the use of comprehensive data and visibility.”
By having the opportunity to manage their entire patient acquisition and retention process through one integrated platform, Azalea customers can increase their ROI, scale their businesses, and reduce workload, vendor costs, and touchpoints.
RSI software supports more than 30 medical practice management systems.